Terms and Rules of the Educator Rewards Program
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chance of winning.
- Promotion Period. The promotion begins the first day of each month and ends at midnight on the 28th day of each month (the "Promotion Period"). Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants enrolled for the Free NIE ePost edition. Dates subject to change.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, participant fully agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (also referred to as the "Sponsor"), which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, its parent company, Lee Enterprises, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies associated with the promotion of the Promotion, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict the winners to only persons whose primary residence is within the St. Louis Post-Dispatch distribution area.
- Methods of entry. To enter, visit nie.post-dispatch.com/order and follow the links and instructions to order the Free ePost edition. Each entrant must completely fill out the online order form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All orders must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy orders will not be accepted. Automated entry of any kind strictly prohibited. If automated entries are detected, they will be disqualified. Entry must include valid email address. Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
- Selection of Winner. Winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of notification, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner may be selected. If an alternate winner is not selected, the prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes. One winner will be selected each month to win one prize. Prize will vary by month and will be announced on nie.post-dispatch.com.
- Tax Liability. Each prize winner agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees, and expenses related to the prize, and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received. The prize winner should consult with his or her tax advisor with respect to the tax consequences associated with winning the prize.
- Winners List. The names of the Winners will be posted online after official notification.
- Publicity. Prize winners agree to provide and to grant Sponsor the absolute right and permission to use the winners' names, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion. Each prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photographs, or likenesses.
- Marketing. Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Promotion, including information on entrants obtained through the Promotion, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws, and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time. This Promotion is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that an entrant is using the Promotion for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
- Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or each winner's receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion.
- Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, whose decisions regarding the selection of Winners and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Promotion. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us at 314-340-8914 or email email@example.com.