Celebrate National Yoga Month
September is official National Yoga Month designed to educate about the health benefits of yoga and to inspire a healthy lifestyle. Using yoga in the classroom helps cultivate compassion, build focus and help your students better handle emotions.
Learn more about using yoga with children from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
- Here’s how to help your child if they’re anxious about returning to school
- The 4 Life Skills Kids Learn from Kundalini Yoga Class
- Great Ways to Encourage Kids to Move More
- Easy yoga exercises can help keep children focused
- St. Louis yoga instructor has tried something new each month for nearly 9 years — even through the lockdown