Newspapers in Education provides teachers with FREE e-edition of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch containing all news stories, photos and in-paper NIE features and activities to use in their classrooms. Place your FREE e-edition order now and students will enjoy yearlong access from any device and at any time. Teachers are automatically enrolled in our Educator Rewards Program when they sign up for our e-edition which includes gift cards, tickets, special offers and more!
Please enjoy these special offers from our partners who are proud to support Newspapers in Education and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Regional Spelling Bee:
- Cookies, campfires, and bracelets are all part of the journey for Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois, but changing the world? That's the real destination! One adventure at a time, Girl Scouts learn, grow, and do amazing things. Unleash your inner leader.
- The Walnut Grill wants to thank to all the educators who made a difference in their lives by offering Buy One, Get One Entrees every Monday!
- The Resale Shop is a retail store run by NCJWSTL that sells high-quality, new and gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories and home goods at affordable prices for the entire family. The proceeds of very purchase stay local and directly help underserved women, children and families in the St. Louis area through NCJWSTL's advocacy and community service programs. Enjoy 25% off your entire purchase!
- St. Joseph's Academy invites families to attend their High School Open House on Sunday, November 3, 2019, from 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. Learn more about an all-girls education and SJA's mission of providing quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge and respect for self and others.
- Reward Your Star Students With A Free Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich From The Baked Bear!
- Spread the word! Our second Field Trip Friday is on Friday, March 6 at the 2020 State Farm Missouri Valley Conference Men's Basketball Championship. Sign up here!